Zen and the Art of Running: The Path to Making Peace with Your Pace
The ebook format is available for PC or Mac, iPad, iPod Touch, smartphone, Kindle, Kindle Fire, Nook, or any other ereader.
All that I am, I am because of my mind.
~ Paavo Nurmi, Olympic runner with nine gold medals in track & field
All runners strive to get in the "zone," but here they’ll learn to enter the ZEN "zone"! By adopting Buddha’s mindful approach, you will discover you can run longer, faster, and harder. This book shows how to align body and mind for success on–and off–the track! Iron Man triathlete and philosophy professor Larry Shapiro coaches you to:
- Walk the talk: Get out and run
- Practice mindfulness: Train harder
- Visualize success: Race the Zen way
- Accept and let go: Cope peacefully with injuries and aging
- File Size: 273 KB
- Print Length: 226 pages
- Page Numbers Source ISBN: 1598699601
- Publisher: Adams Media; Original edition (October 18, 2009)
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services, Inc.
- Language: English
- ASIN: B0047DWNKQ
- ISBN: 1598699601