Modern Bushido: Living a Life of Excellence
The ebook format is available for PC or Mac, iPad, iPod Touch, smartphone, Kindle, Kindle Fire, Nook, or any other ereader.
Modern Bushido is all about living a life of excellence. In this enlightening prose, Dr. Bohdi Sanders covers 30 essential traits that will change your life. Modern Bushido expands on the standards and principles needed to live a life of excellence and applies these traits directly to life in today’s world. Readers will be motivated and inspired by the straightforward lessons and wisdom in this exceptional and unique book. If you want to live a life of excellence, this book is for you.
This is a guidebook to living life to the fullest, with the character that defines the true human being. The advice discussed in Modern Bushido are sure to benefit your life in a positive way and lead you to a deeper understanding of what it means to live a successful, quality life.
In Modern Bushido, you will learn:
* How to live a life of character
* How your thoughts affect your life
* What it means to be a true friend
* The true meaning of honor
* The benefits of meditation
* What true respect means
* Your ultimate responsibility in life
* How to balance your life
* How to be at peace the death
* What true courage is
* And much, much more…
Modern Bushido is a must read for every martial artist and anyone who seeks to live life as it was meant to be lived – with honor, character and integrity.
- File Size: 973 KB
- Print Length: 250 pages
- Page Numbers Source ISBN: 1937884066
- Publisher: CreateSpace Independent Publishing Platform (August 1, 2012)
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services, Inc.
- Language: English
- ASIN: B008S26INK
- ISBN: 1937884066