Civil Drafting Technology (7th Edition)
The ebook format is available for PC or Mac, iPad, iPod Touch, smartphone, Kindle, Kindle Fire, Nook, or any other ereader.
Civil Drafting Technology Seventh Edition covers it all–basic and advanced topics–and everything in between, equipping readers to convert engineering sketches or instructions into actual formal drawings and gain a working knowledge of mapping. Using a “knowledge building” format where one concept is mastered before the next is introduced, Civil Drafting Technology includes:
- Basic Drafting Topics
- Maps: fundamentals, types of maps, scales, symbols
- CADD: use, standards, applications
- Intermediate/Advanced Topics
- Measuring distance and elevation, Surveying, Location & Direction, Legal Descriptions and Plot Plans, Contour Lines, Horizontal Alignment Layout, GIS
- Career Development
- Schooling, Employment, Workplace Ethics, Professional Organizations
- CADD Applications
- Content-related Tests
- Real-world drafting and design problems
- File Size: 16929 KB
- Print Length: 456 pages
- Simultaneous Device Usage: Up to 2 simultaneous devices, per publisher limits
- Publisher: Prentice Hall; 7 edition (January 11, 2011)
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services, Inc.
- Language: English
- ASIN: B008VIX6ZO
- ISBN: 0135000688
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.