America on Film: Representing Race, Class, Gender, and Sexuality at the Movies
The ebook format is available for PC or Mac, iPad, iPod Touch, smartphone, Kindle, Kindle Fire, Nook, or any other ereader.
America on Film: Representing Race, Class, Gender, and Sexuality in the Movies, 2nd Edition is a lively introduction to issues of diversity as represented within the American cinema.
- Provides a comprehensive overview of the industrial, socio-cultural, and aesthetic factors that contribute to cinematic representations of race, class, gender, and sexuality
- Includes over 100 illustrations, glossary of key terms, questions for discussion, and lists for further reading/viewing
- Includes new case studies of a number of films, including Crash, Brokeback Mountain, and Quinceañera
- File Size: 4537 KB
- Print Length: 472 pages
- Publisher: Wiley-Blackwell; 2 edition (August 26, 2011)
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services, Inc.
- Language: English
- ASIN: B005UQCVGA
- ISBN: 1405170557