All the Math You’ll Ever Need: A Self-Teaching Guide (Wiley Self-Teaching Guides)
The ebook format is available for PC or Mac, iPad, iPod Touch, smartphone, Kindle, Kindle Fire, Nook, or any other ereader.
A sharp mind, like a healthy body, is subject to the same rule of nature: Use it or lose it
Need a calculator just to work out a 15 percent service charge? Not exactly sure how to get the calculator to give you the figure you need? Turn to this revised and updated edition of All the Math You’ll Ever Need, the friendliest, funniest, and easiest workout program around.
In no time, you’ll have total command of all the powerful mathematical tools needed to make numbers work for you. In a dollars-and-cents, bottom-line world, where numbers influence everything, none of us can afford to let our math skills atrophy. This step-by-step personal math trainer:
- Refreshes practical math skills for your personal and professional needs, with examples based on everyday situations.
- Offers straightforward techniques for working with decimals and fractions.
- Demonstrates simple ways to figure discounts, calculate mortgage interest rates, and work out time, rate, and distance problems.
- Contains no complex formulas and no unnecessary technical terms.
- File Size: 2311 KB
- Print Length: 240 pages
- Publisher: Wiley; Rev Sub edition (September 30, 1989)
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services, Inc.
- Language: English
- ASIN: B000YJ2I16
- ISBN: 0739408739