Adult Psychopathology and Diagnosis
The ebook format is available for PC or Mac, iPad, iPod Touch, smartphone, Kindle, Kindle Fire, Nook, or any other ereader.
Proven Classic Updated to Reflect the DSM-5
The accessible format, overview chapters on broader issues—such as interviewing—that affect all diagnoses, and case study approach provide the ideal support for students to examine and understand how diagnoses are reached and applied.
Updated to reflect the latest neurobiological advancements in psychopathology, this edition follows the same proven chapter structure for the disorder chapters of previous editions to facilitate readers’ understanding and learning. Updates include topics such as:
- The new Schizophrenic Spectrum designation and other psychotic disorders
- The revised approach to eating disorders
- An alternative DSM-5 Model for personality disorders
- Conditions considered unsettled in the latest update
Encompassing the most current research in the field, Adult Psychopathology and Diagnosis, Seventh Edition provides a thorough introduction to our current conceptualization of psychopathology and its application in clinical practice, including dimensional and categorical classifications.
- File Size: 2415 KB
- Print Length: 855 pages
- Page Numbers Source ISBN: 111865708X
- Publisher: Wiley; 7 edition (June 30, 2014)
- Publication Date: June 30, 2014
- Sold by:Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B00JUV01ZE
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.