Administrative Law: Bureaucracy in a Democracy
The ebook format is available for PC or Mac, iPad, iPod Touch, smartphone, Kindle, Kindle Fire, Nook, or any other ereader.
This is the eBook of the printed book and may not include any media, website access codes, or print supplements that may come packaged with the bound book.
Administrative Law: Bureaucracy in a Democracy, Sixth Edition, covers the constitutional and procedural dimensions of governmental agencies, including delegation, rulemaking, adjudications, investigations, freedom of information, liabilities of governments and their employees, judicial review, and other considerations, such as the concept of fairness. Instructor resources include an Instructor’s Manual, PowerPoint lecture slides, and a Test Bank.
Teaching and Learning Experience:
- Examines administrative law in the context of accountability and the prevention of abuse
- Assists students in critical thinking and case analysis by including case excerpts
- Provides practical knowledge of administrative agencies and the laws that govern their behavior
- File Size: 13032 KB
- Print Length: 480 pages
- Simultaneous Device Usage: Up to 2 simultaneous devices, per publisher limits
- Publisher: Pearson; 6 edition (February 19, 2014)
- Publication Date: February 19, 2014
- Sold by:Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B00JBN3UBI
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.