Addiction Treatment Homework Planner (PracticePlanners)
The ebook format is available for PC or Mac, iPad, iPod Touch, smartphone, Kindle, Kindle Fire, Nook, or any other ereader.
The Addiction Treatment Homework Planner provides an array of ready-to-use, between-session assignments designed to fit virtually every treatment setting and therapeutic mode including individual therapy, family therapy, and group counseling. This easy-to-use sourcebook features:
- 100 ready-to-copy exercises covering the most common issues encountered by clients suffering from chemical and nonchemical addictions, such as anxiety, impulsivity, occupational problems, and childhood problems
- A quick-reference format – the interactive assignments are grouped by behavioral problems including alcoholism, nicotine dependence, and substance abuse, as well as those problems that do not involve psychoactive substances, such as problem gambling, eating disorders, and sexual addictions
- Offers special attention to the patient placement Criteria (PPC) developed by the American Society of Addiction Medicine (ASAM). A checklist included in the Appendix helps evaluate clients on each of the ASAM six assessment dimensions
- Expert guidance on how and when to make the most efficient use of the exercises
- A CD-ROM that contains all the exercises allows you to customize the exercises to suit you and your clients’ unique styles and needs
- Print Length: 400 pages
- Publisher: Wiley; 5 edition (March 24, 2014)
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services, Inc.
- Language: English
- ASIN: B00H7JE4P4
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.