ACUTE & CRITICAL CARE NURSE PRACTITIONER: CASES IN DIAGNOSTIC REASONING
The ebook format is available for PC or Mac, iPad, iPod Touch, smartphone, Kindle, Kindle Fire, Nook, or any other ereader.
The ultimate, case-based guide for learning and teaching the art of diagnostic reasoning for acute and critical care nurse practitioners
Written by experienced nurse practitioners working in acute and critical care settings,and endorsed by the American Association of Critical-Care Nurses (AACN), Acute & Critical Care Nurse Practitioner:Cases in Diagnostic Reasoning presents a wide range of acute and critical care patient cases focusing on diagnosis and management. This authoritative book is designed to help nurse practitioners and students learn how to proceed from a broad differential diagnosis to a specific management plan through expert analysis of patient data. While reconstructing the course of real-life clinical cases, the authors “think out loud” and reveal how they identify pertinent positives and significant negatives to support or refute items on their differential diagnoses list, and further incorporate laboratory and diagnostic testing results to establish a medical diagnosis. Each case includes a description of the management for the identified diagnosis.
· 71 cases based on real-life clinical scenarios
· Analysis questions and case discussions to enable learners to actively participate ininductive and deductive reasoning
· Cases that can be used to support course work, certification review, and job training
The first of its kind, Acute & Critical Care Nurse Practitioner: Cases in Diagnostic Reasoning is an essential learning and teaching resource for students, clinicians, and clinical faculty to master the art of diagnostic reasoning.
- File Size: 39851 KB
- Print Length: 849 pages
- Page Numbers Source ISBN: 0071849548
- Publisher: McGraw-Hill Education / Medical; 1 edition (November 22, 2015)
- Publication Date: April 2, 2016
- Sold by:Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B01B8LVD4Q
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.