Accounting and Auditing Research and Databases: Practitioner’s Desk Reference
The ebook format is available for PC or Mac, iPad, iPod Touch, smartphone, Kindle, Kindle Fire, Nook, or any other ereader.
The easy-to-use, do-it-yourself desk accounting and auditing research database
FASB’s online GAAP Codification system. The convergence of U.S. GAAP and International Financial Reporting Standards. EDGAR filing and research system. RIA Checkpoint and CCH. Accounting professionals and practitioners need to understand these research databases to reach solutions and achieve maximum results for the organization. Highlighting each pertinent database, Accounting and Auditing Research Databases shows you how to conduct research using a host of databases including RIA, CCH, AICPA’s Online Library, FASB Codification, GARS, and eIFRS.
- Highlights each specific database
- Step-by-step guidance to research resources
- Explains how to conduct research using databases including AICPA’s Online Library, FASB Codification, and eIFRS
- Enables you to understand accounting and auditing research to reach solutions
Accounting and Auditing Research & Databases: A Practitioner’s Desk Reference focuses on the practical aspects of professional accounting and auditing research with step-by-step guidance to research resources to provide you with the skills you need to improve within yourorganization.
- File Size: 6194 KB
- Print Length: 255 pages
- Publisher: Wiley; 1 edition (August 27, 2012)
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services, Inc.
- Language: English
- ASIN: B0093W9N8G
- ISBN: 1118334426
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.