A Student’s Guide to Presentations: Making your Presentation Count (SAGE Essential Study Skills Series)
The ebook format is available for PC or Mac, iPad, iPod Touch, smartphone, Kindle, Kindle Fire, Nook, or any other ereader.
This book gives readers a detailed guide to the preparation and delivery of both individual and group presentations. It will take them through all the pratcial stages necessary to complete a presentation and obtain excellent marks.
Key features include:
- Real life examples illustrating effective presentation techniques
- Helpful tips and illustations throughout
- A 10 step guide to preparing your presentation
- Tips on using powerpoint
- A companion website complete with a student resource centre
Written in a clear and accessible style this book will be essential reading for both undergraduate and postgraduate students who have to conduct graded presentations.
A companion website is available at www.sagepub.co.uk/chiversandschoolbred
- File Size: 1274 KB
- Print Length: 176 pages
- Publisher: SAGE Publications Ltd (April 14, 2014)
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services, Inc.
- Language: English
- ASIN: B00JR6I80M
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.