A Practical Guide for Medical Teachers
The ebook format is available for PC or Mac, iPad, iPod Touch, smartphone, Kindle, Kindle Fire, Nook, or any other ereader.
This Fourth Edition of the highly praised Practical Guide for Medical Teachers provides a bridge between the theoretical aspects of medical education and the delivery of enthusiastic and effective teaching in basic science and clinical medicine. Healthcare professionals are committed teachers and this book is a practical guide to help them maximise their performance.
- Practical Guide for Medical Teachers charts the steady rise of global interest in medical education in a concise format.
- This is a highly practical book with useful “Tips” throughout the text.
- The continual emergence of new topics which are of interest to teachers in all healthcare disciplines is recognised in this new edition with seven new chapters: The hidden curriculum; Team based learning; Patient safety; Assessment of attitudes and professionalism; Medical education leadership; Medical education research; and How to manage a medical college
- An enlarged group of 73 authors from 14 countries provide both an international perspective and a multiprofessional approach to topics of interest to all healthcare teachers.
- File Size: 4595 KB
- Print Length: 456 pages
- Simultaneous Device Usage: Up to 4 simultaneous devices, per publisher limits
- Publisher: Churchill Livingstone; 4 edition (May 28, 2013)
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services, Inc.
- Language: English
- ASIN: B00D9BIPGI
- ISBN: 0702045519
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.