A Companion to Marcus Aurelius (Blackwell Companions to the Ancient World)
The ebook format is available for PC or Mac, iPad, iPod Touch, smartphone, Kindle, Kindle Fire, Nook, or any other ereader.
A Companion to Marcus Aurelius presents the first comprehensive collection of essays to explore all essential facets relating to contemporary Marcus Aurelius studies.
• First collection of its kind to commission new state-of-the-art scholarship on Marcus Aurelius
• Features readings that cover all aspects of Marcus Aurelius, including source material, biographical information, and writings
• Contributions from an international cast of top Aurelius scholars
• Addresses evolving aspects of the reception of the Meditations
- File Size: 3054 KB
- Print Length: 581 pages
- Page Numbers Source ISBN: 1405192852
- Publisher: Wiley-Blackwell; 1 edition (April 2, 2012)
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services, Inc.
- Language: English
- ASIN: B007SI4UY4
- ISBN: 1405192852