A Companion to German Cinema (CNCZ – Wiley Blackwell Companions to National Cinemas)
The ebook format is available for PC or Mac, iPad, iPod Touch, smartphone, Kindle, Kindle Fire, Nook, or any other ereader.
A Companion to German Cinema offers a wide-ranging collection of essays demonstrating state-of-play scholarship on German cinema at a time during which cinema studies as well as German cinema have once again begun to flourish.
- Offers a careful combination of theoretical rigor, conceptual accessibility, and intellectual inclusiveness
- Includes essays by well-known writers as well as up-and-coming scholars who take innovative critical approaches to both time-honored and emergent areas in the field, especially regarding race, gender, sexuality, and (trans)nationalism
- Distinctive for its contemporary relevance, reorienting the field to the global twenty-first century
- Fills critical gaps in the extant scholarship, opening the field onto new terrains of critical engagement
- File Size: 2346 KB
- Print Length: 618 pages
- Publisher: Wiley-Blackwell; 1 edition (November 28, 2011)
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services, Inc.
- Language: English
- ASIN: B006H31O8Q
- ISBN: 1405194367