A Companion to Britain in the Later Middle Ages (Blackwell Companions to British History)
The ebook format is available for PC or Mac, iPad, iPod Touch, smartphone, Kindle, Kindle Fire, Nook, or any other ereader.
This authoritative survey of Britain in the later Middle Ages comprises 28 chapters written by leading figures in the field.
- Covers social, economic, political, religious, and cultural history in England, Ireland, Scotland, and Wales
- Provides a guide to the historical debates over the later Middle Ages
- Addresses questions at the leading edge of historical scholarship
- Each chapter includes suggestions for further reading
- File Size: 10364 KB
- Print Length: 688 pages
- Publisher: Wiley-Blackwell; 1 edition (December 1, 2002)
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services, Inc.
- Language: English
- ASIN: B000W98ANI
- ISBN: 0631217851