A Companion to Alfred Hitchcock (Wiley Blackwell Companions to Film Directors)
The ebook format is available for PC or Mac, iPad, iPod Touch, smartphone, Kindle, Kindle Fire, Nook, or any other ereader.
The most comprehensive volume ever published on Alfred Hitchcock, covering his career and legacy as well as the broader cultural and intellectual contexts of his work.
- Contains thirty chapters by the leading Hitchcock scholars
- Covers his long career, from his earliest contributions to other directors’ silent films to his last uncompleted last film
- Details the enduring legacy he left to filmmakers and audiences alike
- File Size: 1395 KB
- Print Length: 500 pages
- Publisher: Wiley-Blackwell; 1 edition (June 28, 2011)
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services, Inc.
- Language: English
- ASIN: B005FMMGGE
- ISBN: 1405185384