66 Love Letters: A Conversation with God That Invites You into His Story
The ebook format is available for PC or Mac, iPad, iPod Touch, smartphone, Kindle, Kindle Fire, Nook, or any other ereader.
Forever change the way you look at the Bible . . . and your own life
Have you ever read the Bible only to come away confused? Ever wondered if God actually had you in mind when He began telling His story?
Though life may not be going according to your plan, God has another one, far better than you can imagine. From Genesis to Revelation, experience His invitation to get you dancing with joy.
In 66 Love Letters Larry Crabb offers a fresh, relational look at Scripture:
“When you finish reading my first love letter to you, I want you to realize that I never underestimated how thoroughly you’d mess up your life or how painfully you would struggle and suffer, and I don’t want you to underestimate your failures or struggles either. They’re all part of the story I’m telling. “But neither have I underestimated my determination or ability to enter both the mess you’ve made and the pain you feel, then turn everything around. I can, and I will, make everything good again. Never underestimate me.”
Larry’s intimate conversation with God asks deeply honest questions such as:
- “God, what is it you wanted me to see in Obadiah?”
- “And what’s up with Leviticus? Is there anything there for me?”
- “This one verse in Galatians has always frustrated me. Why is that?”
- “The way you wrote Revelation makes it difficult to understand—why didn’t you just describe what will happen in a straightforward way?”
Listen to the story of God unfold through these chapters, and you’ll fi nd not only His redeeming love but His plan and provision designed especially for you.
- File Size: 640 KB
- Print Length: 434 pages
- Page Numbers Source ISBN: 0849946409
- Publisher: Thomas Nelson (January 12, 2010)
- Sold by: HarperCollins Christian Publishing
- Language: English
- ASIN: B0035646YW
- ISBN: 0849919665