2012 Oncology Nursing Drug Handbook
The ebook format is available for PC or Mac, iPad, iPod Touch, smartphone, Kindle, Kindle Fire, Nook, or any other ereader.
Written expressly for nurses caring for patients with cancer, the 2012 Oncology Nursing Drug Handbook uniquely expresses drug therapy in terms of the nursing process: nursing diagnoses, etiologies of toxicities, and key points for nursing assessment, intervention, and evaluation. Updated annually, this essential reference provides valuable information on effective symptom management, patient education, and chemotherapy administration.
Completely revised and updated, the 2012 Oncology Nursing Drug Handbook includes:
* New drug entries and revisions
* Specific drugs described in terms of their mechanism of action, metabolism, drug interactions, laboratory effects/interference, and special considerations
* The most important and common drug side effects
* Greater discussion of fundamentals of malignant transformation, new molecular targets, and drugs in the pipeline
- File Size: 9616 KB
- Print Length: 1418 pages
- Publisher: Jones & Bartlett Learning; 16 edition (December 29, 2011)
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services, Inc.
- Language: English
- ASIN: B007L94MRU
- ISBN: 1449644627