201 Healthy Smoothies and Juices for Kids: Fresh, Wholesome, No-Sugar-Added Drinks Your Child Will Love
The ebook format is available for PC or Mac, iPad, iPod Touch, smartphone, Kindle, Kindle Fire, Nook, or any other ereader.
More than 200 delicious alternatives to sugary drinks!
Quenching your kids’ thirst in a healthy way is easier than ever! Now you can whip up these delicious and nutritious smoothies and juices—and your kids will be begging for more!
Let them drink up—what they don’t know about all the vitamins, minerals, antioxidants, and phytonutrients they’re getting won’t hurt them. In 201 Healthy Smoothies and Juices for Kids, you’ll find all the essential recipes you need to replace boring, sugary, one-fruit bottled juice with satisfying, nourishing combinations that will:
- Boost young immune systems
- Balance natural sugars with essential vitamins and nutrients
- Sneak in extra servings of fruits and vegetables even the pickiest eater won’t pick up on
- Replace soda and pricey store-bought drinks—for good!
With this book, you’ll introduce your children to the wonderful flavors of fruits and vegetables with every delightful glass—and your kids will be begging for more!
- File Size: 3794 KB
- Print Length: 240 pages
- Publisher: Adams Media (April 18, 2012)
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services, Inc.
- Language: English
- ASIN: B007Q4LWB4
- ISBN: 1440533644