101 Ready-To-Use Excel Macros
The ebook format is available for PC or Mac, iPad, iPod Touch, smartphone, Kindle, Kindle Fire, Nook, or any other ereader.
Save time and be more productive with this helpful guide to Excel macros!
While most books about Excel macros offer only minor examples, usually aimed at illustrating a particular topic, this invaluable resource provides you with the tools needed to efficiently and effectively program Excel macros immediately. Step-by-step instructions show you how to create VBA macros and explain how to customize your applications to look and work exactly as you want them to. By the end of the book, you will understand how each featured macro works, be able to reuse the macros included in the book and online, and modify the macro for personal use.
- Shows you how to solve common problems with the featured macros, even if you lack extensive programming knowledge
- Outlines a problem that needs to be solved and provides the actual Excel macro, as well as the downloadable code, to solve the problem
- Provides an explanation of how each macro works and where to use the macro
With 101 Ready-to-Use Excel Macros, Microsoft MVP Michael Alexander helps you save time, automate tasks, and ultimately be more productive.
- File Size: 1604 KB
- Print Length: 336 pages
- Publisher: Wiley; 1 edition (June 4, 2012)
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services, Inc.
- Language: English
- ASIN: B0089NVLGM
- ISBN: 1118281217